Aziz Ansari wins his first Golden Globe Award
Indian-American performer humorist
Aziz Ansari has won Best Performance by an Actor in a TelevisionSeries -
Musical or Comedy for "Ace of None" at the 75th Golden Globe Awards
here. "I really didn't think I'd win since every one of the sites said I
would lose. Additionally, I am happy we won this one since it would have truly
sucked to lose two of these in succession," Ansari said in his
acknowledgment discourse at the celebration on Sunday night.
"The main reason my acting
is great in that show is on account of every other person holds me up,"
Ansariquipped before expressing gratitude toward the cast and group of
"Ace Of None", his folks and the Hollywood Foreign Press Association.
On the Netflix unique
arrangement,Ansari not just stars as Dev Shah, the pasta-adoring, cupcake
indicate have, yet in addition fills in as co-maker, author, and executive. This
is Ansari's second Golden Globe designation and first win. He was beforehand
selected for in 2016 likewise for "Ace of None".
Conceived in Columbia, South
Carolina, to a Muslim family from Tamil Nadu, Ansari began his vocation as a
high quality entertainer and followed up on TV in the drama arrangement
"Parks and Recreation".He at that point made the "Ace of
None", in light of his own encounters.
Indian-American on-screen
character Kal Penn complimented Aziz Ansari on his win by
means of Twitter….Read More
Comments
Post a Comment